måndag 30 januari 2012

FOTD - Saturday night 28/1/2012

Good morning lovelies!

I'm gonna start off this week with a FOTD from saturday night. I was feeling a bit sick this weekend so we just had some friends over they drank some beer(I didn't want to drink) and we chatted all night. I love nights like that! I didn't know though exactly what the night would bring when I did my makeup so I went a little heavier than I would have had I known I would stay in all night. Oh well, I like doing my makeup and I had a new toy (NAKED palette!) to play with so no harm done ;)



I USED
Face: Garnier tinted eye roll-on
NARS Sheer Matte foundation
Too Faced primed and poreless loose powder
NARS Bronzer Laguna
DIOR Blush Vintage Pink
DIOR Highlighter Amber Diamond

Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay  NAKED p e/s Toasted(lids) & Hustle(lashlines + outer v) & 
Virgin(highlight- browbone + inner tearducts)
MUS Eyeliner pencil Vanilla(waterline)
MAC Fluidline Blitz&Glitz(tightline)
Max Factor 2000 calorie mascara
Isadora Eyebrowpencil light brown

Lips: MAC Cremcheen lipglass Partial To Pink

This is the first time I've ever tried Urban Decay shadows and they are very very nice! Allthough some of them do have rather excessive fallout (mostly the glitter ones). This is also the first time for me trying out the famous primer potion which I'm not really that keen on actually :/ it's so wet feeling and I just don't like that. I get the exact same results (staying power + colour pop) with my Too faced Shadow insureance or my Lumene eyeshadow base without that wet feeling. So the Primer Potion will go to a friend. I do have too many primes anyways so I donät need to hold on to it just because you know =)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...